Piramal Grangemouth is a world-leading Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisation (CDMO) specialising in the development and manufacturing of Antibody Drug Conjugates (ADCs). We support clients from around the globe for the clinical and commercial supply of their ADCs for the treatment of cancer. Our capabilities in this area have been recognised with the World ADC Award for the Best Contract Manufacturing Organisation. Our core services include:
- Process development, optimisation and characterisation
- Pre-clinical and toxicology batch manufacture
- cGMP manufacture of clinical and commercial ADCs
- Analytical and bio-analytical method development, technology transfer and validation
To supplement a world-class team, we are currently looking for a highly motivated and committed Project Manager to join our project management team in our Grangemouth site. The successful candidate will assume the following responsibilities:
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the execution of projects
- Ensure all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop detailed project plans and track progress for client projects
- Manage changes to project scope, project schedule and project costing
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Provide the main point of contact and successfully manage the relationship with clients when appropriate.
- Create and maintain project documentation
- Work closely with all internal stakeholders
- Very good educational background, preferably degree educated in the fields of biotechnology or Pharmaceuticals
- Proven work experience in project management in the pharmaceutical or Life Sciences Sector
- Strong technical PMbackground developed in a similar role within a GMP environment
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Strong team ethic
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and in particular associated project management tools
To apply please send your CV and covering letter detailing why you would be our ideal candidate and what you think you can bring to our world-class team. Please also include your notice period and any salary expectations you may have.
About Piramal Healthcare Ltd
Piramal Grangemouth is a key division of Piramal Healthcare which manufactures Antibody Drug Conjugates (ADCs), a highly promising new class of medicines for the treatment of cancer. Piramal Grangemouth is a world leader in the development and manufacture of ADCs having vast experience in commercial manufacture, process development and all phases of clinical trial manufacture. Piramal Healthcare is a world leading global pharmaceutical company with revenue of over $700m/p.a and is recognised as a key player in contract manufacturing. We’re the fourth largest pharmaceutical company in India with manufacturing operations in India, UK, Germany, Canada and the USA.