Our Grangemouth facility in Scotland offers development and GMP manufacturing capabilities of highly potent antibody drug conjugates and other protein conjugates. Our core services include:
- Process development, optimisation and characterisation
- Pre-clinical and toxicology batch preparations
- GMP manufacture of commercial and clinical API and drug conjugates
- Analytical and bio-analytical method development, technology transfer & validation
Due to continued expansion, we have 12 month fixed-term contracts (possibility of extension/permanency) for Manufacturing Technicians within our Grangemouth facility. Once fully trained, the successful candidates will be expected to operate all chemical processing equipment in high potency active pharmaceutical ingredient manufacturing suites to ensure that the required yield is achieved within set time scales.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Carrying out all operational activities including start-up, processing and cleaning, involving high potency substances in a laboratory environment
- Ensuring that all work is carried out to procedure and is GMP compliant
- Ensuring that all work carried out is done so with full awareness of the relevant health, safety and environmental requirements
- Trouble shooting processing problems
- Accurately recording all processing information as required for the completion of batch records
The successful candidates are likely to be educated to degree level in a scientific discipline (chemistry, biochemical) and will ideally have supplemented this knowledge with experience of working in a GMP environment manufacturing Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients.Excellent communication, attention to detail and team working skills are required, as is an understanding of chemical processing operations and chemical reaction hazards.